We all desire a measure of wellness and independence. We understand that no one likes to be in need of health care. With this in mind, we would like to assure you of our mission to help you progress to your goal. At Healthy Heart Nurse Inc., we believe that it is advantageous for most people to get well in the comfort of their own home with intermittent professional help; this is our specialty. Our team of health care professionals will carefully follow the plan of care established by your physician for your particular needs.
Healthy Heart Nurse Inc. has a committed staff with more than 75 years of combined experience. Our Mission is to provide excellent care with the highest level of compassion and care to all our patients. “The Home Care team works with your doctor to give you the health care that’s right for you.”
Who can refer you to Healthy Heart Nurse Home Care?
- Just about anyone – you’re doctor, family, friends, yourself, insurance companies, nursing homes, hospitals, and rehab units.
Who can have Home Care?
- With Doctor’s orders, Home Care can be provided to many patients such as first time mothers, infants, children, teens, adults, and the elderly.
What will Insurance Cover?
- Your insurance may provide complete or partial coverage. The Home Care team will explain your coverage and will bill your insurance directly. We accept Medicare, Medicaid, and private pay.
You must be Home Bound
- This means that due to your illness or injury there is an inability to leave the home and doing so would require a considerable and taxing effort. You can still be considered homebound if you:
- Leave your home infrequently or for a short duration.
- Receive medical treatment, therapeutic, or psychosocial activities in an accredited adult day care program.
- Leave your home only to attend religious services.
- Leave your home only to go to the beauty salon or barbershop
Here are some examples of the types of services that can be provided by the healthcare professionals visiting you. If any of these services are related to your specific needs, you would likely benefit from having our professionals visit you at home. These are only examples and the lists do not represent all possibilities.
Home Health Aides
Medical Social Services
Medical Equipment and Supplies
Our experienced staff will prepare, coordinate, and guide each patient’s customized plan of care. Skilled nurses provide multiple services including wound care, post-surgical care, disease management, as well as education.
Home health care is a wide range of health care services that can be given in your home. Home health care is usually less expensive, more convenient and just as effective as care you get in a hospital or skilled nursing facility.
The goal of home health care is to treat an illness or injury. Home health care helps you get better, regain your independence, and become as self-sufficient as possible.
In general, home health care includes part-time or intermittent skilled nursing care, and other skilled care services like therapy, occupational, and speech-language pathology (therapy) services. Services may also include medical social services or assistance from a home health aide. Usually, a home health care agency coordinates the services your doctor orders for you.
Examples of skilled home health services include:
- Wound care for pressure sores or a surgical wound
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Speech-language therapy
- Patient and caregiver education
- Intravenous or nutrition therapy
- Monitoring serious illness and unstable health status
Examples of home health aide services include:
- Help with basic daily activities like getting in and out of bed, dressing, bathing, eating, and using the bathroom
- Help with light housekeeping, laundry, shopping, and cooking for the patient